OMG was born in Turin, the Italian technological pole for machining, in the second half of the 60s. The activity, being strongly innovation-oriented thanks to its founder’s technical background, rapidly grows and, in 1973, it moves to the current wide plants in Givoletto, nearby the urban area of Turin.
Nowadays, OMG is one of the leader companies in designing and manufacturing customized systems for plastics working through thermoforming.
Our success gauge? Our customers’ success, achieved through a simple philosophy that we consider as a must: supplying “solutions”, not simply “machines”.
Thermoforming solutions that, aside from the technological aspect, favor first of all the real customer’s needs starting from the aim, that is the analysis of the finished product the customer himself intends to manufacture: type, quantity, time. The painstaking analysis of the customer’s needs becomes the basis for the development of customized projects whose execution procedures include what follows:
- definition of the technology to be used according to the finished product model asked for by the customer;
- maximum application of the know-how OMG has acquired over forty years of experience;
- continuous contact with the customer in order to constantly assess the project progress;
- manufacturing of technological state-of-the-art systems;
- installation, starting up and constant assistance on the use of the systems.
OMG strength? The huge experience build up in innumerable thermoforming applications, for the most varying needs, developed in over forty years of constant presence in the market, on behalf of an extremely diversified typology of customers. This allows us to always propose effective solutions developed on the basis of the enormous corporate technical memory acquired over the years.