This thin gauge pneumatic series is a machine fed by rolls of material where the main movements are done by pneumatic cylinders. RV4 and RVE series are made to thermoformed only with vacuum while the PV4 and PVE series are working with vacuum and pressure.
- Angle forming press for quick tool change.
- Toogle movements systems (PV4 and PVE).
- Fast tool locks.
- Simple film unwind system. For bigger model size, an auto-lifting roll system for a quick and fast setup is provide.
- Film index with double pin chain driven by servomotor. Optional offset system option to work with printed film..
- Preheat system that allow heating of the two lateral edges of the material to accommodate thicker and harder material production capabilities.
- Double heating platen system with individual zone control, to control every part of the heating process.
- Independents forming station table movements actuated by a pneumatic systems.
- Pneumatic activated plug assist or third motion system on both forming tables for a better material distribution.
- Four colons trim press with tables driven by asynchronous motor or by hydraulic system.
- Inline shear for parts cutting to be used instead of the cutting press.
- Parts up stacking up stacking or down stacking by pneumatic movement.
- Station positions controlled by actuators and encoders (optional).
- Scrap wrapping device with constant tension and safety clutch. Extraction is made by pneumatic system.
- Optional inline grinding system.
- Punching press can be supplied in all configurations, both inline for holes and slots.
- Optional preheating roller module for material like polypropylene.
- Optional inline extruder to feed directly the thermoformer.
- Optional labelling machine for any type of label with adhesive or paper.
- All adjustments are made from the touch screen for easier and faster parameter changes.
- Color touch screen to make parameter adjustments and supervise the thermoforming process.
- Recipe memory system to do faster tool changeover. Recall or save parameters in a matter of a few seconds.
- Compact flash card memory backup.
- Internet ready to allow OMG technicians to diagnose or supervise any aspect of the system.
| Max working size (width*index) (mm)*
| Max lower strokes tables (mm)*
| Max upper strokes tables (mm)*
*Working size and depth customized under request.